Blackouts are a block of dates during which employees cannot submit requests for. Blackout dates can be defined for each location you have added.
There are 2 setting levels which you can set for a blackout date:
Warn - The employee will see the date as a potential blackout date but will be allowed to submit the request.
Block - The employee will be prevented from submitting a request.
- From the Home page click the Blackout Days app
- You will see a list of all locations and blackout dates.
- Click the Create a new blackout date button under the appropriate location.
- Enter the name to describe the blackout day and enter the range of dates to block or warn the users.
- Click the Save Blackout Dates button to save your changes.