Creating policies allows Centreli to automatically calculate the paid time off balances for each employee. This article covers how to create a policy for hourly employees that accrue PTO based on actual hours worked.
To create a policy that accrues PTO time based on the hours an employee works follow these directions.
Note: You must be an account administrator.
- From the Home screen click the Paid Time Off Policies app icon.
- Click the Create New Policy button on the top right of the screen.
- Complete the sentence to fit the policy needs you have for the selected employee.
- Select the "for each hour worked" option for the Time is earned setting. This setting will use the employee hours entered to compute the amount of PTO earned by hourly employees.
- Click the Create Policy button to finish.
Below are some helpful descriptions for certain policy options: