Some company's paid time off policies provide additional time off benefits for employees based on their years of service. If you have such requirements, you can create multiple policies for the same employee and paid off type (ie., Vacation). Please note that you have the option to add these policies in the future when the employee reaches the years of service that awards additional hours.
Follow the steps below in order to expand an existing policy for an employee.
- Start by selection the Paid Time Off Policies tile from the home page.
- Click the edit (pencil icon) next to the policy you want to expand.
- From the dialog select the Expand Policy Button.
- Enter the number of hours and the start date which will be the date that the policy takes effect.
- Click create policy to save the new policy.
- Once saved you will see all of the policies for the employee.